*The Relentless Serbian Chef's Knife*
Are you ready to wield a tough, sharp kitchen knife that won't shy away from any cuts?
A kitchen warrior who thinks outside the box?
... DO YOU LIKE KNIVES WITH A ROUGH AND WILD STYLE AND THAT AMAZING THE VIEW?
Then the remarkable Serbian chef 's knife is the knife for you.
You can forget the other knives, because you will now take real pleasure in cutting and chopping any food effortlessly ...
... with a beautiful , particularly sharp cleaver, hand forged by professional blacksmiths using high quality high carbon steel and ancient quenching technology from the Far East, as pleasant to look at as it is to use .
Advantages of the Serbian kitchen knife:
- HAND-FORGED IN A TRADITIONAL WAY: for a quality of edge and a lifespan that far exceed those of a classic knife (the majority of knives must be renewed after a few years, but an artisanal knife will last you 15- 20 years ).
- HIGH CARBON STEEL: a martensitic type steel blade (hardened and tempered to give exceptional hardness and resistance ), laminated with high carbon content to maintain a formidable and effective edge much longer than with a standard blade .
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: an ergonomic natural wooden handle for the most pleasant cutting comfort.
- FULL SILK BLADE: the blade hugs the entire handle for maximum strength.
- PERFECTLY BALANCED: For minimal handle fatigue and enhanced cutting control.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: from vegetables to meat, nothing can resist it, its blade can also be used as a spatula.
- SHARPENED AT 12° : for excellent cutting sharpness .
- BREATHTAKING: the "Serbian hunter" will not only impress your surroundings, (because yes, it will be the first thing your guests will notice in your kitchen from now on) but it will also accompany you with pride anywhere to cut without relax your meats and vegetables.
Let yourself be seduced by its exceptional style and sharpness and you will never want to have fun in the kitchen again without it being by your side!
- Name: Serbian Cleaver or Serbian Chef's Knife
- Blade length: 17 cm
- Blade width: 10 cm
- Steel hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Full tang with rivets
- Thickness: 4mm
- Handle: wood
- Weight: 300g
IMPORTANT : Always wipe your high carbon kitchen knives with a soft, clean cloth immediately after use and always store them in a dry place.
*offer valid while stocks last.
Orders are generally shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Estimated between 3 to 7 days depending on the carrier.Partners COLISSIMO, MONDIAL RELAY & CHRONOPOST
You have 14 days to change your mind after receiving your item.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund you or send you a new item.
Online payments on our okouto.com store are 100% secure .
You change your mind or are not completely satisfied?
For any question relating to your order, our Customer Service is available 7 days a week and will answer you within 24 hours. Simply contact us by email at email@example.com, on instagram or via our contact form by clicking here .
We attach great importance to feedback from our customers and their satisfaction.
The majority of orders are generally dispatched within 24H/48H .
Info Covid-19: Hygiene measures in accordance with WHO and government recommendations have been taken for several weeks to guarantee the protection of your health.