SECTION 9 - Computers and Freedoms
In application of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, it is recalled that the personal data which are requested from the Customer are necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices, in particular.
This data may be communicated to any partners of the Seller responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of information communicated via the website ”www.okouto.com” has been declared to the CNIL.
The Customer has, in accordance with the national and European regulations in force, a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to information concerning him.
This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the methods defined on the website. "www.okouto.com" .
- Identification data: surname, first name, copies of identity card and/or passport, IP address, real or supposed centers of interest and/or personal needs, data relating to the device used
- Contact data: email address, postal address (delivery and billing), telephone number
- Payment and billing data: means of payment used, bank details, billing information
- Data relating to interactions between the user and kouto: content of the contact message sent to Okouto through the site
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship and the management of orders: requests for information between the user and Okouto, history of exchanges with Okouto services, details and follow-up of orders, subscription to the Okouto newsletter, validation or abandoned shopping cart etc.
- During their visit to the site
- When creating their User account (optional);
- When purchasing a product on the site
- When requesting contact from Okouto made using the form provided on the site
- During any exchange with Okouto via the site and/or via the contact email address @okouto.com
- Purposes of the processing carried out
- The mandatory or optional nature of the information requested and the possible consequences of a lack of response
- Recipients of the data;
- The existence and methods of exercising your rights (including in particular the rights of access, rectification and opposition to the processing of your Personal Data).
- Manage the proper functioning and continuous improvement of the site, services and features offered
- Manage and track your product orders placed on the Site
- Manage and track your Okouto newsletter subscription
- Offer commercial prospecting and targeted advertising services
- Respond to your requests and discuss with you when you contact us using the form provided on the site or via the contact email address @okouto.com
- Respond to your requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition, erasure, limitation, portability, right to digital death and the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL;
- Respond to legal or administrative obligations imposed by the legislator
- Management of the proper functioning and continuous improvement of the site: legitimate interest
- Management and follow-up of orders: execution of the contract concluded between the User and Okouto
- Okouto newsletter subscription management and tracking: user consent
- Sending commercial prospecting and targeted advertising: user consent
- Management of user requests sent via the site's contact form or via the contact @okouto.com email address : legitimate interest
- Management of requests to exercise user rights: legal obligation
- The authorized personnel of the various Okouto departments (the authorized personnel of the communication, administrative, logistics and IT departments, responsible for handling customer relations and responsible for control)
- Okouto's subcontractors who act in the name and on behalf of Okouto, including in particular the site host, the service provider in charge of processing Okouto's customer support service, the service provider in charge of processing payments, order tracking and invoicing
- The courts concerned, mediators, lawyers, bailiffs etc...
- Third-party social networks. Okouto informs the user that the site may use social plugins provided and operated by third-party companies, such as the Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Youtube button. By clicking on these buttons you can send to these third parties the information that you view on a page of the site. However, Okouto informs the user that if he is not connected to the account he has opened with the third party concerned, the latter will not be able to know the identity of the user. On the other hand, if the user connects to the account he has opened with the third party concerned, then the latter may link the information or actions relating to the user's interactions with the site to the account he has opened with this third party. Okouto directs the user to consult the privacy policies of each of the third parties concerned in order to learn about their practices regarding the processing of personal data.
- User credentials
- Contact data
- Data relating to the device used: time zone, screen resolution, browser and operating system information, location and language used.
- Management and monitoring of subscriptions to Okouto newsletters
- Sending commercial prospecting and targeted advertising
- Postal address: 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 -75334 Paris Cedex 07 - France
- Telephone: 01 53 73 22 22
- Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/webform/adresse-une-plainte