Chef's Knife Kiritsuke Japanese Damascus Steel
A unique knife for a unique chef
Are you looking for a unique kitchen knife that cuts like a katana?
Get ready to get noticed and bring an original touch to your kitchen with our Damascus limited edition Kiristuke.
With a style reminiscent of both the traditional Japanese yanigaba (fish cutter) and usuba (vegetable knife), the kiristsuke is a versatile Japanese kitchen knife somewhere between a chef's knife and a santoku , its saber-shaped blade Japanese is known to be a master blade.
- Quality blade in Japanese VG10 steel and extremely sharp Damascus steel. Perfect for vegetables, fish and meat . Ideal for chopping, peeling, cutting but also slicing with great ease.
- The notch at the back of the blade will allow you to use this kitchen samurai by holding the blade and the handle at the same time, in a very comfortable way, which allows you to have perfect control over the cutting movement .
- Rust resistant.
- The original and unique handle of this limited series ( each handle of these knives is unique and has its own colors and patterns) is made from a hand-solidified wood, robust and resistant to humidity. which guarantees a more than comfortable grip.
IMPORTANT : Due to the unique workmanship and material of each handle, the handles of each knife are different, therefore we cannot pre-select the color of the knife you will receive. You will therefore receive a truly unique knife while having the surprise of discovering its colors.
- Versatile kitchen knife
- Total length: 33cm
- Blade length: 20.5 cm
- Blade Width: 4.8cm (at widest point)
- Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
- Weight: very light, 200 g
- Blade hardness: 59 HRC.
- Steel: VG10 steel core and 67-layer Damascus coating
- Handle material: Hexagonal custom cured wood® hand solidified wood, each handle is unique.
Orders are generally shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Estimated between 3 to 7 days depending on the carrier.Partners COLISSIMO, MONDIAL RELAY & CHRONOPOST
You have 14 days to change your mind after receiving your item.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund you or send you a new item.
Online payments on our okouto.com store are 100% secure .
You change your mind or are not completely satisfied?
For any question relating to your order, our Customer Service is available 7 days a week and will answer you within 24 hours. Simply contact us by email at email@example.com, on instagram or via our contact form by clicking here .
We attach great importance to feedback from our customers and their satisfaction.
The majority of orders are generally dispatched within 24H/48H .
Info Covid-19: Hygiene measures in accordance with WHO and government recommendations have been taken for several weeks to guarantee the protection of your health.