Looking for the knife that will make you an unstoppable chef who won't back down from any horde of unleashed food?
The Japanese Kiritsuke chef's knife is a knife that has nothing more to prove, it has established itself as a master in kitchens all over the world.
The Kiritsuke Okouto Seibā is an exceptional knife, which combines the nobility and softness of olive wood with the efficiency and beauty of damask steel with exclusive patterns.
It's time to invite him into your kitchen...
"The knife is the soul of the cook as the sword is the soul of the samurai."
As the chef in your kitchen, you need an infallible cutting companion.
The Kiritsuke Seibā is a chef's knife that inflicts precise, clean and efficient cuts on any hordes of beef, chicken, fish and tomatoes that stand in its way.
It is armed with a premium Japanese AUS10 steel blade that will amaze the eyes of your guests thanks to its damask steel with subtle and captivating patterns (so-called "crocodile" patterns).
It is also equipped with a neat and distinguished handle made of natural olive wood , in order to provide its master with a safe and pleasant grip when cutting.
Many advantages :
- VERSATILE : Professional knife that allows you to be comfortable cutting all foods: meat, vegetables and fish... Nothing will stop you.
- AUS10 JAPANESE STEEL : Cut quickly and easily with the exceptional cutting performance and excellent sharpness life of a high quality steel blade.
- ULTRA-SHARP : Enjoy a clean and precise cut thanks to a traditional Japanese sharpening in V at 15° per side.
- A BREATHTAKING DESIGN : Let yourself be seduced by the subtle beauty and captivating style of the 37 layers of Damascus with exclusive "crocodile" patterns. The patterns created are unique on each knife.
- A FULL SILK BLADE for increased solidity.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL : Cook with as much pleasure as efficiency with a chef's knife suitable for both professionals and amateur cooks.
- A PERFECT GRIP : A pleasant grip thanks to an ergonomic and distinguished handle in natural olive wood.
- Steel: AUS10 core covered with 37 layers of "crocodile" Damascus
- Handle: Olive wood
- Blade hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade length: 210mm
- Handle length: 140mm
- Blade thickness 2.2 mm
- Weight: 268 g
Orders are generally shipped on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Estimated between 3 to 7 days depending on the carrier.Partners COLISSIMO, MONDIAL RELAY & CHRONOPOST
You have 14 days to change your mind after receiving your item.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund you or send you a new item.
Online payments on our okouto.com store are 100% secure .
You change your mind or are not completely satisfied?
For any question relating to your order, our Customer Service is available 7 days a week and will answer you within 24 hours. Simply contact us by email at email@example.com, on instagram or via our contact form by clicking here .
We attach great importance to feedback from our customers and their satisfaction.
The majority of orders are generally dispatched within 24H/48H .
Info Covid-19: Hygiene measures in accordance with WHO and government recommendations have been taken for several weeks to guarantee the protection of your health.